Canon WG7350 FM Series Driver
Canon PIXMA WG7350 FM driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon WG7350 FM Series multifunction Inkjet for business productivity and high-quality printing by the head of a newly developed line and ink and full scale entry into the A3 inkjet MFP market business. With a fine head line 80 sheets per minute with the fastest (A4 paper-regular) 2 and printing at high speed from two-sided simultaneous reading ADF 65 pages per minute with the fastest (automatic document feeder) installed (A4 wide, and both sides) Scanning high speed is possible. In addition, 4 color pigment inks, due to pigments in the ink fast remains on the paper surface, crunchy and can be printed at high concentration, to achieve high productivity and high quality printing. WG7350 FM can print up to 3,200 items base (2,240 details of monochrome, color 960), print directly by using USB, can control in a 5-inch LCD, Canon WG7350 FM many have additional functionality such as automatic color selection (color or black and white), the type of document (text, map, photo or print), the size of a document can be anything without the paper size.
Canon PIXMA WG7350 FM Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA WG7350 FM printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA WG7350 FM Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA WG7350 FM Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA WG7350 FM series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA WG7350 FM series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.