Canon WG7350 FM Driver
Canon WG7350 FM driver for Windows and Mac OS
A multifunction inkjet for corporate productivity and excellent printing is the Canon WG7350 FM series. It can print at high speeds from the ADF at 80 sheets per minute at the fastest and read both sides of plain A4 paper simultaneously at 65 pages per minute at the quickest (automatic document feeder). High-speed scanning is feasible. To further achieve great printing quality and productivity, use 4-color pigment ink. The Canon WG7350 FM has many additional features, including automatic color or black and white color selection, with document type (text, map, photo, or print), document size can be any no paper size, and it can print directly using USB, controllable in a 5 inch LCD.
Canon WG7350 FM Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon WG7350 FM printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Download Canon WG7350 FM driver for Windows
Download Canon WG7350 FM driver for Mac OS
Canon WG7350 FM Driver Installation
How to install Canon WG7350 FM Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon WG7350 FM series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.