Canon imageFORMULA DR-G2140 Scanner Driver
Canon imageFORMULA DR-G2140 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imageFORMULA DR-G2140 series document scanner with USB and ethernet connectivity, provides businesses with a high-performance, reliable and flexible scanning solution as part of a powerful document management system. These scanners are ideal for processing large volumes of documents in a centralized production scanning environment to increase efficiency, and manage information securely. The Canon imageFORMULA DR-G2140 document scanner can handle scanning up to 140 pages per minute with both sides in one pass and holds up to 500 sheets in the ADF. The scanner is also equipped with a dedicated onboard image processing chip, so it is able to maintain fast scanning speeds, regardless of PC performance. All of these features help contribute to increased productivity. The scanner has an intuitive control panel that allows easy access to scanner settings, and user-programmable work buttons for one-touch operation. The scanner also features an adjustable motorized paper feed tray, as well as flexible paper feed and output guides. This, plus the ability to handle a wide range of document types, enables scanning that can help optimize workflow and increase efficiency.
Canon imageFORMULA DR-G2140 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageFORMULA DR-G2140 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageFORMULA DR-G2140 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageFORMULA DR-G2140 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageFORMULA DR-G2140 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.