Canon CanoScan LiDE300 Driver
Canon CanoScan LiDE300 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon CanoScan LiDE 300 makes scanning documents and photos easy. With a time of 10 seconds, fast and easy to scan, this scanner can deliver great features in a compact design. Digitize documents and images at up to 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution, and with additional image enhancements, such as fade correction and dust reduction, photos will continue to look great. With ease of use with the EZ ‘4’ button. Scanner automatically detects what to scan built-in PDF button to easily scan and save editable and searchable PDFs, Canon CanoScan LiDE 300 is very simple and slim with dimensions measuring 14.5 x 9.9 x 1.7 inches can saves work space, with USB connectivity that can be directly connected to a PC or laptop.
Canon CanoScan LiDE300 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon CanoScan LiDE300 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon CanoScan LiDE300 Driver Installation
How to install Canon CanoScan LiDE300 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon CanoScan LiDE300 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.