Canon CanoScan LiDE300 Driver
Canon CanoScan LiDE300 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon CanoScan LiDE 300 create documents and photos scanning easy. With a time of 10 seconds, quickly and easily for scanning, CanoScan LiDE300 can paint the satisfaction for the great features in a compact design. Digitize documents and pictures thanks to 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution, and with additional images, such as fade correction and dust reduction, your photos will continue to look great. Paint the ease of use with the EZ button ‘ 4 ‘. With Auto Scan Mode, the scanner automatically detects what you are scanning built-in PDF button to easily scan and save the PDF editable and searchable, the Canon CanoScan LiDE 300 is very simple and sleek with size dimensions 14.5 x 9.9 x 1.7 inches can save you a place to work, with USB connectivity which can directly connect to a Pc or Laptop.
Canon CanoScan LiDE300 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon CanoScan LiDE300 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon CanoScan LiDE300 Driver Installation
Canon CanoScan LiDE300 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon CanoScan LiDE300 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon CanoScan LiDE300 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.