CanoScan LiDE 220 Driver
Canon CanoScan LiDE 220 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The CanoScan LiDE220 Color Image Scanner offers advanced features, easy operation and ‘Send to Cloud’ functionality. Allows you to upload images to the Cloud very easily. Provides maximum optical resolution of up to 4800 x 4800 dpi, with vivid 48-bit color depth. The auto document repair feature automatically produces beautiful scans with advanced image analysis and area-by-area data correction, while the auto scan mode automatically evaluates scanned items and saves them with appropriate settings. The LiDE220 scans efficiently with five EZ buttons that enable scanning, copying, Sending to Cloud or creating single or multi-page PDFs in an instant. Scanning is also fast, producing a letter-sized color scan in about 10 seconds. Plus, it comes with a stand to allow vertical scanning that accommodates any size workspace. And the Advanced Z-LidTM Expansion Top extends about an inch and extends past the platen so you can scan large items, like textbooks or other thick documents. The LiDE220 scanner uses a single USB cable for data and power, so installation is easy. This scanner also includes My Image Garden, a handy software package that makes organizing your photos fun and easy.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 220 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon CanoScan LiDE 220 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon CanoScan LiDE 220 Driver Installation
How to install Canon CanoScan LiDE 220 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon CanoScan LiDE 220 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.