Canon CanoScan LiDE400 Driver
Canon CanoScan Lide400 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon CanoScan LiDE400 is the scanner that makes it easy to direct scanning of documents and photos. With the ability to scan via flatbed up to A4 size, can do scans with high resolution so that the result looks to be more crisp and clear. Canon CanoScan LiDE400 designed lightweight and simple, making it easy to be placed anywhere. The scan ability in vertical makes it easy to scan process. Enjoy high speed scanning in as fast as 8 seconds, with C-type USB cable included. With C-type USB CanoScan LiDE400 has a data cable and power. Preserving detailed photos and pictures thanks to a 4800 x 4800 dpi resolution, and with additional images, such as color restoration and dust removal, your photos will continue to look great. Canon CanoScan LiDE400 deliver ease of use with ‘ EZ ‘ button. With Auto Scan Mode, the scanner automatically detects what you are scanning; built-in PDF button scans and Save multi-page PDF editable and searchable.
Canon CanoScan Lide400 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon CanoScan Lide400 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon CanoScan Lide400 Driver Installation
Canon CanoScan Lide400 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon CanoScan Lide400 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon CanoScan Lide400 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.