Canon CanoScan LiDE400 Driver
Canon CanoScan LiDE400 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon CanoScan LiDE400 is a scanner that makes it easy to scan documents and photos directly. With the ability to scan via flatbed up to A4 size, it can perform high-resolution scans so that the results look sharper and clearer. The Canon CanoScan LiDE400 is designed to be lightweight and simple, making it easy to place anywhere. The ability of the scanner vertically simplifies the scanning process. Enjoy high-speed scanning as fast as 8 seconds, with the included USB Type-C cable. CanoScan LiDE400 has data and power cables. Preserves photo and image detail thanks to resolutions up to 4800 x 4800 dpi, and with image enhancements, such as color restoration and dust removal, photos will continue to look great. The Canon CanoScan LiDE400 brings ease of use with the ‘ EZ ‘ button. With auto scan mode, the scanner automatically detects what is scanned, scans the built-in PDF button and saves editable and searchable multi-page PDFs.
Canon CanoScan LiDE400 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon CanoScan LiDE400 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon CanoScan LiDE400 Driver Installation
How to install Canon CanoScan LiDE400 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon CanoScan LiDE400 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.