Canon imagePROGRAF TX-3000 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF TX-3000 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Designed for professional environments requiring large printouts, the imagePROGRAF TX-3000 Large Format Inkjet Printer from Canon can handle cut and roll media up to 36″ wide. The printer offers a maximum resolution of up to 2400 x 1200 dpi to create stunning quality images. Adapted to high-productivity environments, the printer’s TX stacker output tray holds up to 100 sheets of ARCH D or ARCH E pages, and can also be retracted when not in use to reduce footprint.The TD Pigment Ink Set TX-3000 features a 5-color TD pigment ink set This ink is formulated to produce fine lines and sharp text on inkjet and non-inkjet paper. Combine this pigment ink with a water-resistant substrate and you have a printed image that can withstand outdoor conditions on a construction site. The optional Multifunction Roll System is the solution system versatile media handling that allows a second roll of media d load into the printer, or it can be configured as a two-way media take-up unit. In addition to outstanding print quality, the imagePROGRAF TX-3000 Large Format Inkjet Printer is equipped with several security and connectivity features. Inside is a 500GB encrypted hard drive, which can be safely wiped if needed to help prevent data recovery attempts. Print jobs can be sent the traditional way via USB 2.0, via Wi-Fi when connected to the same network, or directly from a thumb drive via direct USB printing. In addition, the included Direct Print and Share Software lets you upload files to Cloud servers and share them across multiple sites for easy use.
Canon imagePROGRAF TX-3000 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF TX-3000 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Download Canon imagePROGRAF TX-3000 driver for Windows
Download Canon imagePROGRAF TX-3000 driver for Mac OS
Canon imagePROGRAF TX-3000 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imagePROGRAF TX-3000 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imagePROGRAF TX-3000 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.