Canon imagePROGRAF TX-4000 MFP T36 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF TX-4000 MFP T36 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imagePROGRAF TX-4000 MFP T36 44-inch is a new scanning solution for copying or file sharing from Canon that includes an integrated printer, T36 scanner, and an all in one computer that can work independently to improve workflow. With improved scanning speeds and advanced software capabilities compared to our predecessor large format printer models, this solution has everything you need to copy, scan, archive and share maps, graphics, rendering and posters. The Canon imagePROGRAF TX-4000 MFP T36 is designed to provide fast, high-quality image Capture-to-output formats. This multi-component system gives users the opportunity to be more productive by being able to print and scan at the same time. With an easy-to-use interface and one-time scanning capabilities, the software enables efficient batch scanning and helps create quality scanned images that can be produced in a short amount of time. So it can scan to PDF, TIFF and JPEG file formats. SmartWorks MFP software is more efficient than ever. The T36 scanner incorporates Singlesensor’s Assembly technology, which helps provide consistent, better color accuracy with more detail in shadows and highlights than the staggering CIS line scanners. The maximum optical resolution is 1200 dpi, while for scanning images the maximum resolution is up to 9600dpi. The Canon imagePROGRAF TX 3000 MFP includes a T36 scanner mounted on top of the printer and a 15.6″ touchscreen computer that snaps directly into the printer stand. The touchscreen monitor makes it easy for users to preview documents for editing and markup. The simple Touch Screen makes one-button scanning/copying easier than ever, and the embedded USB port provides users with ease and convenience. This new design allows the scanner and printer to work independently of each other which can help increase productivity. The TX-4000 features an all-new 5-color TD pigment ink set. This ink is formulated to produce fine lines and sharp text on inkjet and non-inkjet paper. The job of printing quickly is essential at work and in the office. Wi-Fi connectivity can transfer technical drawing files and helps speed up workflows which are perfect for high volume printing. No Wi-Fi router is required, which can provide greater freedom during installation. The printer’s internal 500GB hard drive can increase productivity by reducing the workload of the host computer, while providing large capacity for data storage of print and fetch jobs.
Canon imagePROGRAF TX-4000 MFP T36 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF TX-4000 MFP T36 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Download Canon imagePROGRAF TX-4000 MFP T36 driver for Windows
Download Canon imagePROGRAF TX-4000 MFP T36 driver for Mac OS
Canon imagePROGRAF TX-4000 MFP T36 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imagePROGRAF TX-4000 MFP T36 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imagePROGRAF TX-4000 MFP T36 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.