Canon imagePROGRAF TX-3000 MFP T36 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF TX-3000 MFP T36 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imagePROGRAF TX-3000 MFP T36Large-Format inkjet printer from Canon can handle cut sheets and media rolls up to 36″ wide. Offers a maximum resolution of up to 2400 x 1200 dpi to create stunning quality images, the printer’s Stacker TX output tray holds up to 100 ARCH D or ARCH E pages, and can also be retracted when not in use to reduce footprint.One of the main advantages of this printer for field work is in the Lucia TD pigment ink system.Comprising 5 colors including matte black, the ink balances resistance to blood , black depth, and water resistance for optimal results.The Canon imagePROGRAF TX-3000 MFP T36 inkjet printer is designed to produce smooth lines and sharp text even on uncoated media, and when used with water-resistant paper can withstand outdoor conditions of construction sites.In addition to outstanding print quality, the TX-3000 MFP T36 is equipped with multiple security and connectivity features. Inside is a 500GB encrypted hard drive, which can be safely wiped if needed to help prevent data recovery attempts. Print jobs can be sent the traditional way via USB 2.0, via Wi-Fi when connected to the same network, or directly from a thumb drive via direct USB printing. In addition, the included Direct Print and Share Software lets you upload files to Cloud servers and share them across multiple sites for easy use.
Canon imagePROGRAF TX-3000 MFP T36 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF TX-3000 MFP T36 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imagePROGRAF TX-3000 MFP T36 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imagePROGRAF TX-3000 MFP T36 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imagePROGRAF TX-3000 MFP T36 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.