Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Driver
Canon MAXIFY MB5020 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Wireless Inkjet Small Office All-in-One Printer is the high-end model in the new line of multifunction printers with ultra-low runtime, crisp text, and a good set of office-friendly features. This printer offers fast first-time printing and fast multi-page copying for great jobs, high-speed ADF for up to 50 sheets of paper at a time, and its paper cassette holds 250 sheets of paper. With its ink tanks, the XL delivers high page yields, while our innovative ink formula ensures crisp text, sharp contrast, and bright colors that are smudge-resistant and color-fast with this printer. With Canon Print, applications can share and print directly from compatible smartphones or tablets via popular cloud services such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Drive and Dropbox. The Canon MAXIFY MB5020 printer has a 3-inch color touch screen LCD to control MFP functions mounted on the front bezel. Buttons include an on/off button, a home button, a back button, a button with a diamond icon for black-and-white and color scanning, and a Stop button.
Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon MAXIFY MB5020 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Driver Installation
How to install Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon MAXIFY MB5020 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.