Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Driver
Canon MAXIFY MB5020 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon MAXIFY MB5020 wireless all in one printer, prints are sharp and colorful from all the documents in large volumes. MAXIFY MB5020 printer offers fast printing of first time and copying multi-page rapid for the great job, high speed up to ADF 50 sheets of paper at once, and cassette kertasnya accommodate 250 sheets of paper. With the ink tank XL delivers high page, while our innovative ink formula ensures sharp text, sharp contrast, and bright colors that smudge-resistant and colorfast with this printer. With Canon Print Applications can share and print directly directly from a compatible smartphone or tablet through the popular Cloud services like Facebook, Twitter, Google Drive, and Dropbox.
Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon MAXIFY MB5020 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Driver Installation
Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon MAXIFY MB5020 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon MAXIFY MB5020 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.