Canon MAXIFY MB5460 Driver
Canon MAXIFY MB5460 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon MAXIFY MB5460 lets you print, copy, scan, and fax all in exceptional quality making it the perfect home office multifunction printer. This printer can print up to 2,500 black and white pages from its high-capacity XL ink tanks, from two 250-sheet paper trays. With smudge-resistant water-resistant inks achieving print resolutions up to 600 x 1200dpi and scanning up to 1200dpi resolution. The Canon MAXIFY MB5460 printer can print from all your devices even without a router, from the Cloud, plus scan directly to a network folder. MAXIFY Cloud Link prints from apps like Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, Photobucket, Twitter, Dropbox and Evernote, scans to emails and links.
Canon MAXIFY MB5460 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon MAXIFY MB5460 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon MAXIFY MB5460 Driver Installation
How to install Canon MAXIFY MB5460 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon MAXIFY MB5460 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.