Canon MAXIFY MB5420 Driver
Canon MAXIFY MB5420 driver for Windows and Mac OS
This printer can work quickly and efficiently with the print, scan, copy, and fax capabilities of the Canon MAXIFY MB5420 Wireless Small Office All-in-One Inkjet Printer with Wi-Fi capabilities from Canon. This printer has a good print resolution of up to 1200 x 600 dpi to create full color documents and can produce up to 24 ipm in black or 15.5 ipm in color. In addition, this printer has a 50-sheet automatic document feeder that has automatic duplex capability for printing, scanning, and copying. Scanning is possible via an 8.5 x 11″ flatbed or two-sided single-pass ADF up to 8.5 x 14″ documents. Either option allows for an optical resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi which can be interpolated up to 19200 x 19200 dpi. Typical paper handling is accomplished via two cassettes, each with an input capacity of 250 sheets and with a monthly duty cycle of 30,000 pages, this unit is designed to last. Apart from that, this printer also offers a 3.5″ color touch screen LCD to view settings and make adjustments. In addition, it also has Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and USB 2.0 connectivity.
Canon MAXIFY MB5420 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon MAXIFY MB5420 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon MAXIFY MB5420 Driver Installation
How to install Canon MAXIFY MB5420 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon MAXIFY MB5420 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.