Canon MAXIFY MB5420 Driver
Canon MAXIFY MB5420 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon MAXIFY Printer MB5420 all-in-One Wireless, scan and copy both sides of documents 2 sides easily simultaneously with duplicate scanning and copying features of duplicate. MAXIFY MB5420 printer has a print resolution of 1200 x 600 good dpi to create documents in full color and can produce up to 24 ipm in black or 15.5 HDI in color, and it also has an automatic document feeder-50 sheets that have automatic duplex capability to print, scan, and copy. This printer also features colored LCD touch screen 3.5 “to display settings and make adjustments. In addition, this printer has Wi-Fi connectivity, Ethernet, and USB 2.0 to connect him. MAXIFY Printing Technology Solutions allow to connect directly to your mobile device to print or connect to the service cloud.
Canon MAXIFY MB5420 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon MAXIFY MB5420 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon MAXIFY MB5420 Driver Installation
Canon MAXIFY MB5420 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon MAXIFY MB5420 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon MAXIFY MB5420 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.