Canon PIXMA iP100 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP100 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA iP100 mobile printer, portable has a patented print head technology. inkjet printers compatible with many devices, including mobile phones, USB 2.0 and PictBridge port for direct printing from digital cameras and Canon has made a lot of accessories for it. These printers also have IrDA compatibility, which is an infrared wireless communication between the camera and the Canon printer with Bluetooth (BU-30) accordingly to the USB port that can provide the ability to print wirelessly from mobile devices who has the ability of Bluetooth. PIXMA iP100 using Canon ink color ChromoLife, and each cartridge to generate up to 249 pages. This printer delivers remarkable quality and print-anywhere portability. These printers can give users the ability to print color photos without borders the beautiful anywhere. With the print head technology and 5-color ink system let and create spectacular photos with color 9600 x 2400dpi resolution with photos with size 4 x 6 photo print limits, taking only about 50 seconds.
Canon PIXMA iP100 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA iP100 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA iP100 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA iP100 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iP100 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iP100 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.