Canon PIXMA iP8500 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP8500 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA iP8500 Inkjet Photo Printer features Canon’s ChromaPLUS eight color reproduction of color for richer, more real and alive that will satisfy even the most demanding photographers. The addition of a red and green ink tank expands a spectrum of color to a level that is only achieved by a professional printer, and the difference is very clear. PIXMA iP8500 printer allows printing without a computer just connect any digital camera is compatible with PictBridge or DV camcorder, and print, prints borderless 4 times 6 times takes about 23 minutes. In addition, this printer is Hi-Speed USB interface on the printer enables fast data transfer from the computer so as to reduce total print time.
Canon PIXMA iP8500 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA iP8500 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA iP8500 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA iP8500 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iP8500 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iP8500 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.