Canon PIXMA iP6600D Driver
Canon PIXMA iP6600D driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA iP6600D photo printer is a photo printing printer of exceptional quality and delivers outstanding resolution of up to 9600 x 2400dpi, detail and clarity that will be crystal clear. With Canon Full-photolitho-graphy Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) uses a print head of 3,072 nozzles that emit consistent and compliant droplets as small as a picoliter. With an extra-large color LCD Viewer and control panel, it is possible to evaluate and improve the image on a compatible memory card before printing, simply insert the card into one of the card slots and select the default image. The Canon PIXMA iP6600D Photo Printer will automatically correct red eyes, increase sharpness and increase the amount of light on the subject’s face. Or, you can easily adjust your own image using the control panel. In addition, this printer can print directly from a memory card, this printer can also print directly from a PictBridge compatible digital camera or DV camcorder.
Canon PIXMA iP6600D Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA iP6600D printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA iP6600D Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA iP6600D Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA iP6600D series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.