Canon PIXMA iP1500 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP1500 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA iP1500 is a photo printer, PIXMA iP1500 is designed with more than 1000 nozzles that produce a small 2 picoliter droplets, producing a very detailed images that worth keeping for a period of time. Pigment-based inks ensure the color will keep it real, and the prints are resistant to water, fading, and stains. Printer PIXMA iP1500 is already compatible with PictBridge, you can print the photos measures 4 x 6 infinity with a time of 58 minutes, this printer is already in complete with Canon Fine technology can give a high resolution. The printer already in complete with some designs such as the Easy-PhotoPrint that is able to guide through the PhotoRecord printing application, photos to print photo albums, and applications Easy-WebPrint to overcome the limitations of Internet Explorer printing .
Canon PIXMA iP1500 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA iP1500 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA iP1500 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA iP1500 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iP1500 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iP1500 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.