Canon PIXMA iP1600 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP1600 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA iP1600 printer is a versatile and easy-to-use printer, a good design because this printer is a photo printer, it can print high quality documents and photos. Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) uses an innovative print head with 1,472 nozzles that delivers consistent ink droplets and is as small as 2 picoliters, which can produce an incredible color resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, combined with FINE cartridges that can enjoy professional results. With 60 seconds, this printer can print 4 x 6 inch borderless photos.
Canon PIXMA iP1600 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA iP1600 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA iP1600 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA iP1600 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA iP1600 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.