Canon PIXMA iP1700 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP1700 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA iP1700 Inkjet Photo Printer is a printer that is very easy to use and efficiently designed to meet all the needs of printing, with the additional features, this printer also has a cutting edge design that is very unique in accordance with taste. IP1700 printer makes it easy to print your digital photos using the Easy-PhotoPrint software can take advantage of four color options and enjoy the laser sharp text for documents and web pages that are colorful. Thanks to technology print head can produce photos that are beautiful and durable without limit, with the edge of a credit card size up to 8.5 x 11 inches. Your documents will feature sharp text, resulting in a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200dpi, and also provide a print resolution of up to 600 x 600dpi for black and white documents. Printer PIXMA iP1700 Canon ChromaLife100 system, prints can fade resistant for up to 100 years when stored in an archival-quality photo album. In addition, the ChromaLife100 scored, when created using Canon Photo Paper Pro or photo paper Plus Glossy, have up to 30 years of endurance light when displayed under glass. With technology print head Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) uses FINE Technology and printing machine multi-advanced and high performance nozzles that emit droplets of ink are consistent.
Canon PIXMA iP1700 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA iP1700 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA iP1700 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA iP1700 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iP1700 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iP1700 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.