Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP1800 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA iP1800 Inkjet Printer can produce extraordinary results, the design is compact and very easy to use. The patented print head technology allows you to produce beautiful, long-lasting photos without limits, with credit card-sized edges up to 8.5″ x 11″. Plus, letters and reports will feature bold, laser-quality text. The Canon PIXMA iP1800 printer has Ink Cartridge Nozzles that can provide a print resolution of up to 4800 x 1200dpi, so that everything is clearly visible with a 2-picoliter microscope producing very detailed and sharp.
Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA iP1800 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA iP1800 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.