Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP1800 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA iP1800 Inkjet printer and its result was superb, compact design and very to use. With the print head Technology has been patented enables to produce photos that are beautiful and durable without limit, with the edge of a credit card size up to 8.5 “x 11 “. Plus, the letter and the report will display the text that is bold, laser-quality. This is one of the high-value photo printers that do not compromise on appearance while working. PIXMA iP1800 printer has Ink Cartridges Nozzles that can give the print resolution up to 4800 x 1200dpi, so all looks clear with microscopic 2-picoliter produce very detailed and sharp.
Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA iP1800 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iP1800 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iP1800 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.