Canon PIXMA iP2000 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP2000 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA iP2000 Photo Printer delivers incredible speed and direct photo printing, combining speed, exceptional quality, since these printers use technology Full-Photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) and Canon 1,088-nozzle print head to the ink droplets produce 2-picoliter, producing images with rich detail and subtle shade. So the printer PIXMA iP2000 can give color print resolution 4800 x 1200 dpi, high resolution black and white up to 600 x 600 dpi, with an easy to use USB port, connect the printer to a computer, while the port this printer can print directly from a digital camera or PictBridge compatible DV camcorder, with or without using a computer. The software package includes Easy-PhotoPrint and PhotoRecord to help maximize the desire option print. Compatible with PC and Mac operating systems.
Canon PIXMA iP2000 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA iP2000 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA iP2000 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA iP2000 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iP2000 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iP2000 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.