Canon PIXMA iP2600 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP2600 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA iP2600 photo printer provides extremely high yields because this printer automatically corrects images for exposure, color, brightness, and contrast. And specially formulated pigment black inks provide clear text and laser-quality text with sharpness. Using the patented print head technology and FINE, the PIXMA iP2600 printer delivers beautiful and long-lasting borderless prints with a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi with drops as small as 2 picoliters. This printer can print borderless photos in 55 minutes for 4 x 6 inch borderless photos. Canon PIXMA iP2600 supports a variety of media including plain paper, glossy photo paper, matte photo paper, photo stickers, transfer t-shirts, envelopes, and others. With a sheet feeder, this printer can hold a maximum of 100 sheets, and can handle A4, B5, A5, letter, legal, envelope, and even credit card sizes.
Canon PIXMA iP2600 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA iP2600 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA iP2600 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA iP2600 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA iP2600 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.