Canon PIXMA iP2600 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP2600 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA iP2600 photo printer, which gives a very high result because this printer automatically corrects images for exposure, color, brightness, and contrast. And, the pigment black ink specially formulated giving clear text and laser-quality text with sharpness. Using a patented print head technology and FINE, printer PIXMA iP2600 give prints without borders the beautiful and durable with maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi with droplets as small as 2 picoliters. This printer can print borderless photos with a time of 55 minutes for photos 4-times-6-inches without frame. Canon PIXMA iP2600 supports a variety of media including plain paper, glossy photo paper, matte photo paper, photo stickers, t-shirt transfer, envelope, and others. Sheet feeder so that this printer can hold a maximum of 100 sheets, and can handle A4, B5, A5, letter, legal, envelopes, and even credit card sized media.
Canon PIXMA iP2600 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA iP2600 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA iP2600 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA iP2600 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iP2600 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iP2600 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.