Canon PIXMA iP2702 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP2702 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA iP2702 Inkjet Photo printer in a compact, this printer is perfect for printing photos without limits because it has Photo Inkjet printer all in one, from a web page through the Easy-WebPrint EX 2 so that the print quality is very remarkable. PIXMA iP2702 ink droplets have a smooth containing pigment black ink for laser-quality text and dye ink for photos. ChromaLife100 + system in the presence of, the result of printing photos with a printer can last a long time, thanks to the Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a print head ink droplets as small as 2pl fire the printer can provide the excellent print resolution resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi reached him. So that printer iP2702 is very easy in use by students, the Office and at home as easy printer under wherever, with connection via USB 2.0 right users can already print.
Canon PIXMA iP2702 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA iP2702 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA iP2702 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA iP2702 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iP2702 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iP2702 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.