Canon PIXMA iP2702 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP2702 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA iP2702 inkjet photo printer is perfect for printing borderless photos because it has an all in one photo inkjet printer, from web pages through Easy-WebPrint EX, so the print quality is outstanding. Subtle drops of pigment black ink for laser-quality text and coloring ink for photos. With the ChromaLife100+ system, photo prints with the printer can last a long time, thanks to the Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with print head ink droplets as small as 2pl that the printer can provide. So that the print resolution is very good up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. This printer is very easy to use by students, in the office or at home because the printer is easy to carry anywhere, with a connection via USB 2.0, users can print.
Canon PIXMA iP2702 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA iP2702 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA iP2702 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA iP2702 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA iP2702 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.