Canon PIXMA iP2820 Driver
Canon MAXIFY iP2820 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA iP2820 Inkjet Printer offers a compact design, so it fits almost anywhere but also offers many convenient features such as Auto Power On, the printer power automatically increases whenever sending a photo or document for printing. The Canon PIXMA iP2820 also offers full HD film printing, a feature that can convert HD clips captured with compatible Canon EOS Digital SLR cameras, power shot digital cameras and VIXIA digital camcorders into beautiful prints with full-featured Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (smooth) lithography with patented print head shoots ink droplets as small as 2pl. Print documents and web pages quickly at a fast speed of about 8.0 images per minute for black images and about 4.0 images per minute for color. The Canon PIXMA iP2820 features a 4-color cartridge system that integrates the print head and ink into a single compact unit for easy replacement, achieving a high resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi, producing exceptional quality and detail in business documents and photos.
Canon MAXIFY iP2820 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon MAXIFY iP2820 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon MAXIFY iP2820 Driver Installation
How to install Canon MAXIFY iP2820 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon MAXIFY iP2820 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.