Canon PIXMA iP3000 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP3000 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA iP3000 color printer can produce high-quality photo prints with flexible paper handling. High speed, sharp resolution, combined with 4 individual ink tanks, prints borderless photos in 36 seconds for 4 x 6 photos, with 1,600 nozzles that produce tiny 2-picoliter droplets, can produce highly detailed images. Pigment-based inks ensure true-to-life colors, and prints are resistant to water, fading, and smudging. The PIXMA iP3000 printer can produce resolutions up to 600 x 600 dpi for black and 4800 x 1200 dpi for color, the built-in two-sided printing reduces paper costs and allows choosing a truly professional design. This printer can print directly from PictBridge-compatible digital cameras and DV Dual camcorder paper paths with built-in 2-sided printing. With Easy-PhotoPrint can provide optimal prints.
Canon PIXMA iP3000 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA iP3000 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA iP3000 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA iP3000 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA iP3000 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.