Canon PIXMA iP3000 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP3000 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA iP3000 color printer produces high-quality photo printing with flexible paper handling. High speed, sharp resolution, with a combination of 4 individual ink tank, print photos without limit in time of 36 seconds for the 4 x 6 photo, with 1,600 nozzles that produce a small 2-picoliter droplets, it can generate a highly detailed image. Pigment-based inks ensure the color will keep it real, and the prints are resistant to water, fading, and stains. PIXMA iP3000 printer can print directly from PictBridge compatible digital cameras and camcorders DV Dual paper path with built-in 2 sided printing. Sake with the Easy-PhotoPrint can provide optimum mold, a printer connection is right with USB 1.0/1.1, USB 2.0, PictBridge and Bluetooth.
Canon PIXMA iP3000 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA iP3000 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA iP3000 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA iP3000 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iP3000 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iP3000 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.