Canon PIXMA iP3500 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP3500 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA iP3500 photo printer to print high quality photos directly from digital cameras, DV camcorders, and camera phone easily. This printer has a advanced print head technology encourages this printer’s high performance, producing borderless photos with resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi color. Print photos without limits with this printer just takes 47 minutes for 4 x 6 photos. Microscopic-sized ink droplets of picoliter 2 this printer can produce photos that are very detailed. The color and the text is impressive, the image Automatically made via Easy PhotoPrint EX helps produce amazing results on all photos by printing with printer Canon PIXMA iP3500 printer, because it has a dual paper trays, providing prints are beautiful and durable with a long life of up to 100 years with the ChromaLife100 system.
Canon PIXMA iP3500 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA iP3500 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA iP3500 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA iP3500 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iP3500 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iP3500 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.