Canon PIXMA iP3600 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP3600 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The highly professional Canon PIXMA iP3600 inkjet photo printer with individual ink tanks and PictBridge, this printer can print photos directly from compatible digital cameras or camera phones. The Canon PIXMA iP3600 has FINE full-time photolitho-graphy Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) technology using a print head. This photo printer can last a long time with the long-lasting ChromaLife100 system. So that it can produce an extraordinary resolution of up to 9600 x 2400dpi. Printing borderless photos in 41 seconds, this printer is very easy to use with USB 2.0, wireless connectivity, and infrared.
Canon PIXMA iP3600 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA iP3600 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA iP3600 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA iP3600 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA iP3600 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.