Canon PIXMA iP3600 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP3600 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA iP3600 Inkjet Photo printers are very professional with individual ink tanks and PictBridge, can print photos directly from a digital camera or camera phone compatible. PIXMA iP3600 Canon’s FINE technology has full-time photolitho-graphy Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) uses a print head. Photos can last a long time with the ChromaLife100 system with spectacular resolution of 9600 x 2400dpi. print photos without limitation with 41-second time, 4 x 6 photo printer, very easy to use with USB 2.0, wireless connectivity, and infrared.
Canon PIXMA iP3600 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA iP3600 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA iP3600 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA iP3600 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iP3600 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iP3600 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.