Canon PIXMA iP4000 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP4000 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA iP4000 can print high-quality photos as well as text documents, works well on glossy and borderless photo prints, and has several paper handling features that most photo printers don’t have. The cassette in the base of the printer holds 150 sheets of letter size or up to 20 sheets of 4″ x 6″ photo paper. This printer can manage good color accuracy, good detail in the shadows and lots of contrast. Our grayscale image looks amazing, with smooth tonal shifts, no color cast, and sharp details. The Canon PIXMA iP4000 printer prints text at a speed of 6.8 pages per minute and graphics at a speed of 2.5 ppm. And can produce resolutions up to 4800 x 1200dpi. This printer has a PictBridge compatible USB port on the front allowing direct printing from compatible digital cameras.
Canon PIXMA iP4000 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA iP4000 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA iP4000 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA iP4000 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA iP4000 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.