Canon PIXMA iP4000R Driver
Canon PIXMA iP4000R driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA iP4000R efficient network printing and printing is also fast, beautiful infinity Printing printing photos without the amazing limits up to A4 size. Canon’s FINE print head, with Tiny Micro-Nozzles eject 2pl ink with high precision for maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and ContrastPLUS technology. PIXMA iP4000R printer can print 25 pages per minute in mono and 17 pages per minute in color. This printer can print directly from the camera quickly and easily thanks to the support thanks to PictBridge support, printers PIXMA iP4000R could use a USB cable or wireless network coupled with connectivity and Ethernet.
Canon PIXMA iP4000R Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA iP4000R printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA iP4000R Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA iP4000R Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iP4000R series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iP4000R series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.