Canon PIXMA iP4000R Driver
Canon PIXMA iP4000R driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA iP4000R is efficient for network printing and printing is also fast, beautiful infinity printing prints stunning borderless photos up to A4 size. The PIXMA iP4000R printer can print 25 pages per minute for mono and 17 pages per minute for color. This printer can print directly from the camera quickly and easily thanks to PictBridge support, the PIXMA iP4000R printer can use a USB cable or wireless network coupled with connectivity and Ethernet. This printer can manage good color accuracy, good detail in the shadows and lots of contrast. The grayscale images look amazing, with smooth tonal shifts, no color cast, and sharp details. The Canon PIXMA iP4000R printer can print text at a speed of 6.8 pages per minute and graphics at a speed of 2.5 ppm. And can produce resolutions up to 4800 x 1200dpi.
Canon PIXMA iP4000R Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA iP4000R printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA iP4000R Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA iP4000R Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA iP4000R series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.