Canon PIXMA iP4200 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP4200 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA iP4200 combines five-color printing with a 1,856-nozzle print head capable of producing very fine 1-picoliter ink droplets. The result is very clean, sharp printouts. This printer can also produce color resolutions up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, with black resolutions up to 600 x 600 dpi. Print speeds range up to 29 ppm for monochrome and 19 ppm for color, printing a 4 x 6 inch borderless photo only takes 51 seconds. With automatic two-sided printing you can easily produce glossy flyers and invitations right from your desktop. Improved ink technology supplies rich black text that offers exceptional durability. With the direct USB port, connecting the printer with your computer is easy and compatible with both Windows and Macintosh operating systems. The direct print port lets you print directly from a PictBridge compatible digital camera or DV camcorder, with or without a computer.
Canon PIXMA iP4200 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA iP4200 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA iP4200 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA iP4200 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA iP4200 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.