Canon PIXMA iP4300 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP4300 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA iP4300 inkJet photo printer is fully compatible with the system and this printer connectivity can also be USB 2.0, the print head system has 5 ink colors, so it can produce quality photos, with 3584 nozzles this printer can produce perfect resolution up to 9600 x 2400dpi, which can printing on 2 sides can save more paper. The Canon PIXMA iP4300 printer can also print directly from a PictBridge-enabled digital camera or DV camcorder. This printer has a print capacity of up to 300 sheets, and its Easy-PhotoPrint 3.5 software makes it easy to enhance and print great-looking digital photos. The ChromaLife100 system delivers beautiful photos with enhanced durability of up to 100 years. Using original Canon FINE ink print heads, and original Canon photo paper, this system provides beautiful and long-lasting printouts. This printer features a separate, economical single ink system that is easy to replace and to control ink levels, as it features a built-in flashing LED light to alert when a color is low, without the need to check first on a PC.
Canon PIXMA iP4300 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA iP4300 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA iP4300 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA iP4300 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA iP4300 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.