Canon PIXMA iP4500 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP4500 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA iP4500 photo inkjet printers is that produces high resolution image, a printer that is compatible it can be a lot to handle a lot of paper size photo. Using the ink system 5 colors and 4,608-nozzle print head that gives a very vivid color, and sharpness of text, so the resolution reached 9600 x 2400dpi. PIXMA iP4500 is very efficient and detail in printing photos without limits 4 x 6 with a time of 21 minutes printers can already give the prints on high quality color photos can last a long time. With the software Easy Photo-Print EX to organize, edit, and print photos. Apart from that this printer is very reliable in-print directly from camera phones from mobile phone angsung equipped infrared, PictBridge-ready digital camera or DV camcorder that can directly print by connecting the USB cable to the printer.
Canon PIXMA iP4500 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA iP4500 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA iP4500 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA iP4500 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iP4500 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iP4500 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.