Canon PIXMA iP4920 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP4920 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA iP4920 Premium Inkjet Photo Printers deliver photo quality is good. With 5 individual ink tank, built-in Auto Duplex Printing allows to automatically print on both sides of the paper and can help reduce the use of paper. The printer also allows printing on CD, DVD, and Blu-ray Disc, even HD Movie clips can turn into a beautiful photo. By adding new effects such as Fish Eye, miniature, Toy Camera, Soft Focus, and the background is opaque before printing. Plus, print and correct your photos automatically thanks to the Auto Photo Fix II, which can be found in the software Easy-PhotoPrint EX. Printer PIXMA iP4920 photo printing via PictBridge connection computer-free, photo printing, borderless 4 x 6 in approximately 20 seconds, the Printer has a print head technology combine ChromaLife100 FINE enhanced with original Canon inks and select Canon photo paper original to photograph beautiful infinity that will last up to 300. And excellent print resolution with a resolution of 9600 x 2400dpi so this printer prints very professional in the job very efficiently and effectively for the use of the printer.
Canon PIXMA iP4920 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA iP4920 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA iP4920 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA iP4920 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iP4920 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iP4920 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.