Canon PIXMA iP4920 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP4920 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA iP4920 premium inkjet photo printer provides good photo quality. With 5 individual ink tanks, built-in Auto Duplex Printing enables automatic printing on both sides of the paper and can help reduce paper usage. This printer also allows printing on CD, DVD, and Blu-ray Disc, even HD Movie clips can be turned into beautiful photos. By adding new effects such as Fish Eye, miniature, Toy Camera, Soft Focus, and opaque background before printing. Plus, print and correct your photos automatically thanks to Auto Photo Fix II, which can be found in Easy-PhotoPrint EX software. The PIXMA iP4920 printer prints photos via a PictBridge connection without a computer, photo printing, borderless 4 x 6 in approximately 20 seconds. This printer has print head technology that combines ChromaLife100 FINE which is enhanced with original Canon ink and selects genuine Canon photo paper to produce infinity photos. beautiful that will last up to 300. And can produce excellent print resolutions with a resolution of 9600 x 2400dpi so that this printer is very professional in printing jobs very efficiently and effectively for printer use.
Canon PIXMA iP4920 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA iP4920 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA iP4920 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA iP4920 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA iP4920 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.