Canon PIXMA iP5000 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP5000 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Printing professional-quality photos from home is a reality, thanks to easy-to-use photo printers like the Canon PIXMA iP5000. By combining five-color printing and a 1,856-nozzle print head capable of producing ultra-fine 1-picoliter ink droplets, it produces highly accurate prints that worry professional photo labs little. This printer can produce color resolutions up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, with black and white resolutions up to 600 x 600 dpi. Print speeds are as high as 25 ppm in black, 17 ppm in color, while a borderless 4 x 6-inch photo can take just 36 seconds. Using its superior semiconductor manufacturing technology, Canon has successfully developed a multinozzle print head with extremely high precision. The color inconsistency problem was solved by positioning the mirror image lines from the 128 nozzles (600 dpi pitch for each color) at a half-tone offset from the existing lines. This configuration also provides the added advantage of enabling high-resolution printing at 1200 dpi. While most photo editing software applications will brighten the entire image, Easy-PhotoPrint 3.0 accurately detects the subject’s face and adjusts skin to the optimal color. Brightens dark faces caused by bright backgrounds. Choose from automatic one-click to correct the entire image at once, or manual to correct only selected areas. Easy-PhotoPrint 3.0 also lets you select and print any image on your PC, crop images to perfection, correct images using laboratory-quality retouching features, correct red eyes, smooth facial lines and skin tones, sharpen faces, remove blemishes, and print in various sizes and layouts. The PIXMA iP5000 printer also accepts envelopes and transparencies. The dual paper path allows you to print two-sided documents or store only photo paper in one tray and plain paper in the other.
Canon PIXMA iP5000 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA iP5000 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA iP5000 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA iP5000 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA iP5000 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.