Canon PIXMA iP5000 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP5000 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA iP5000 inkjet photo printers, print professional-quality photos thanks to photo printers. onfigurasi nozzle on printer Bubble Jet is simple, making it much easier to make it smaller and more dense. Using superior semiconductor manufacturing technology, Canon has succeeded in developing a print head multinozzle ultra high precision. With an easy to use USB port, connect the printer to a computer very easily, while the direct print port allows printing directly from a digital camera or PictBridge compatible DV camcorder, software package including Easy-PhotoPrint and PhotoStitch. Printer PIXMA iP5000 has ContrastPLUS system for economical replacement and realistic tones, so a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi black, the color of the 9,600 x 2400dpi.
Canon PIXMA iP5000 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA iP5000 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA iP5000 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA iP5000 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iP5000 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iP5000 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.