Canon PIXMA iP5200 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP5200 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA IP5200 Inkjet Photo Printer, Digital printer features Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) uses a print head the next generation 3,584-nozzle that emit droplets that are consistent and appropriate, as small as 1 picoliter. Printer PIXMA iP5200 photo print quality very superior so that the print resolution 9600 x 2400dpi ensure the output quality of a photo lab for details. Superior quality technology achieved by FINE ink droplets with Canon 1pl minutes. ContrastPLUS technology with an extra dye-based black ink give extra depth and contrast on the photos. Print photos directly from a digital camera and camcorder PictBridge compatible with ease, this printer has a print head Canon ChromaLife100 System, ink formulations, and genuine Canon photo paper retains danmenghasilkan exquisite photographs the durable.
Canon PIXMA iP5200 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA iP5200 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA iP5200 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA iP5200 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iP5200 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iP5200 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.