Canon PIXMA iP6000D Driver
Canon PIXMA iP6000D driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA iP6000D photo printer with 6 colors This printer is perfect for advanced photographers who want exceptional quality, playability and control. Using the built-in 2.5-inch LCD and control panel is great, it can really visualize the print process and enhance your images for better results. The Canon PIXMA iP6000D printer is very easy to print by inserting a memory card into the card slot and internally you can view, edit and select images for printing with the LCD screen and control panel. Images can be resized and then optimized for brightness, color tone, and color balance. Or, simply connect a PictBridge-compatible digital camera or DV camcorder and print. This printer can even print wirelessly with your cell phone or PDA infrared compatible printer, befitting its superior quality, thus achieving a color resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. With Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) technology using a 1,536-high-performance print head nozzle that emits a consistent and defined droplet volume as small as 2 picoliters. Fast prints and stunning detail in all photos.
Canon PIXMA iP6000D Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA iP6000D printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA iP6000D Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA iP6000D Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA iP6000D series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.