Canon PIXMA iP6000D Driver
Canon PIXMA iP6000D driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA iP6000D photo printer with 6 colour, this printer is perfect for advanced photographers who want quality, playing, and superb control. Using LCD and internal control panel sized 2.5 inch is great, can truly visualize a print process and improve your images for better results. Printer PIXMA iP6000D is very easy to print by inserting a memory card into the card slot and internal can view, edit, and select images for printing with the LCD display and control panel. Images can be sized and then optimized for brightness, color tone, and color balance. Or, simply connect any digital camera is compatible with PictBridge or DV camcorder, and print. It can even print wirelessly with your cell phone or PDA infrared compatible printer, it fits with its superior quality, achieve resolutions up to 4,800 x 1,200 dpi color. Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) uses a print head 1.536-high-performance nozzle that dispense droplet volume that is consistent and determined as small as 2 picoliters. The result is a rapid and detailed prints are stunning in all the photos.
Canon PIXMA iP6000D Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA iP6000D printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA iP6000D Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA iP6000D Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iP6000D series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iP6000D series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.