Canon PIXMA iP6310D Driver
Canon PIXMA iP6310D driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA iP6310D Printer that is perfect with the patented print head technology and six ink colors produce a beautiful and durable with color and detail. PIXMA iP6310D printer is able to print photos directly from compatible memory cards and digital cameras, with automatic adjustment to the enlightenment of the face and red eyes, as needed, and even from a Bluetooth device. The printer is a Photo Inkjet Printer, the printer is very easy to use and efficiently designed to meet all the needs of photo printing. This printer uses ink Canon ChromaLife100 system that supports a number of capabilities including direct photo printing choose the memory card, digital camera, DV camcorder, camera phones and other devices that are ready to PictBridge. With a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi maximum offer, with microscopic ink droplets as small as two picoliters. In fact, these printers can create borderless photo print quality 4 x 6 inches in about a minute. Apart from that this printer print head technology also uses a Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) is one of the keys to the impressive speed and photo quality is high.
Canon PIXMA iP6310D Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA iP6310D printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA iP6310D Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA iP6310D Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iP6310D series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iP6310D series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.