Canon PIXMA iP6310D Driver
Canon PIXMA iP6310D driver for Windows and Mac OS
The perfect Canon PIXMA iP6310D printer with patented print head technology and six ink colors produces beautiful, long-lasting colors with detail and detail. The printer is capable of printing photos directly from compatible memory cards and digital cameras, with automatic adjustments to facial brightening and red-eyes, as needed, and even from Bluetooth devices. The printer is a Photo Inkjet Printer which is very easy to use and efficiently designed to meet all photo printing needs. This printer uses the Canon ChromaLife100 ink system which supports a number of capabilities including photo printing directly from select memory cards, digital cameras, DV camcorders, mobile cameras and other PictBridge-ready devices. The Canon PIXMA iP6310D printer can produce a maximum resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, with microscopic ink droplets as small as two picoliters. In fact, this printer is capable of creating 4 x 6 inch borderless photo quality prints in about a minute. In addition, this printer also uses Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) print head technology, which is one of the keys to impressive speed and high photo quality.
Canon PIXMA iP6310D Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA iP6310D printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Download Canon PIXMA iP6310D driver for Windows
Download Canon PIXMA iP6310D driver for Mac OS
Canon PIXMA iP6310D Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA iP6310D Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA iP6310D series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.