Canon PIXMA iP90 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP90 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA iP90 Inkjet Printer, Photo, provide a brilliant image using microscopic droplets as small as 2 picoliters,. Advanced technology Canon Inkjet printer allows printing directly from PictBridge compatible digital cameras and Camcorders DV. Maximize productivity with up to 16 ppm in black and up to 12 ppm in color output from this printer Canon Inkjet printer, color resolution up to reach 4800 x 1200 dpi with Canon full-lithography inkjet nozzle. Printer Canon iP PIXMA printer compatibility and an optional Bluetooth interface that allows it to print wirelessly from a PC, PDA or mobile phone.
Canon PIXMA iP90 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA iP90 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA iP90 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA iP90 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iP90 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iP90 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.