Canon PIXMA iP90 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP90 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA iP90 photo printer delivers outstanding performance at home or on the road. This compact printer can produce up to 16 ppm in black and up to 12 ppm in color, while achieving resolutions of up to 4,800 x 1,200 dpi color. Canon’s full-photolithography inkjet nozzle engineering uses a high-performance 1,088-nozzle print head that delivers precise and consistent drops as small as two picoliters with exceptional accuracy. Impressive and dramatic detail on graphics and photos, from wherever you print. The Canon PIXMA iP90 photo printer can also produce 4 x 6.5 x7 and 8.5 x 11-inch borderless prints, with stunning edge quality and detail. It only takes about 51 seconds, and connects a PictBridge-compatible digital camera or DV camcorder directly to a printer.
Canon PIXMA iP90 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA iP90 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA iP90 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA iP90 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA iP90 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.