Canon PIXMA iX6520 Driver
Canon PIXMA iX6520 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA iX6520 inkjet printers that provide bright and clear print results. This printer is compatible with various operating systems, this Canon Inkjet printer is truly versatile and convenient to operate. This PIXMA iX6520 printer has a 150-sheet Automatic Document Feeder so that it can easily handle multiple documents easily. This Canon Inkjet printer makes it possible to connect it to a PC as well because it has a High Speed USB interface for fast data transfer. Thanks to the Easy-WebPrint EX software, it can cut, manage, and print web page content easily in this Canon business printer. The PIXMA iX6520 printer can print favorite clips taken through a digital camera through Full HD Film printing software installed on this inkjet printer. This superior printer can easily print a combination of text and images, the PIXMA iX6520 printer is also great for graphic designers printing posters, art concepts, sketches and storyboards all with extraordinary graphic colors and details, can also add business printing capabilities with free templates that can be downloaded exclusively including brochures, posters and advertisements, so this printer can print unlimited photos for 4 x 6 sizes in about 37 seconds and can provide it and produce resolutions up to 9600 x 2400dpi. This system combines the print head FINE technology, enhanced by genuine Canon photo paper and ink for beautiful borderless photos that will last up to 300 years when stored in archival quality photo albums.
Canon PIXMA iX6520 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA iX6520 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA iX6520 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA iX6520 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iX6520 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iX6520 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.