Canon PIXMA iX7000 Driver
Canon PIXMA iX7000 driver for Windows and Mac OS
PIXMA iX7000 is a ultimate office inkjet printer that offers plain paper printing with unique PgR technology, plus durable photo printing up to A3. PgR technology produces laser-quality plain paper prints ideal for flyers and posters, while each pigment produces long-lasting A3 and glossy photo prints for perfect photo quality. This Printer can make two-sided prints easily and there are various paper handling options depending on the number of prints needed, so that it can accommodate up to 250 sheets of plain A3 paper. PIXMA iX7000 printers integrate seamlessly into any office environment and can be shared via its built-in Ethernet port. A number of free software solutions are included, such as Adobe Plug-in, Auto Photo Fix II and Easy-WebPrint, as well as free downloads of over 50 document templates to make it easy to create flyers, posters, and more are multipurpose business photo printers High-quality. PIXMA iX7000 Printers can provide exceptional quality and detail, scoring the leading Canon grade 2PL FINE delivers amazing resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and unlimited photo printing 44 seconds 10 x 15 cm (4 x 6 “), enabling superior photo quality output With speed. Canon’s high Performance single ink system includes two blacks, to print crisp, sharp-text laser, others for photos to produce strong saturated blacks and deliver exceptional quality. PIXMA iX7000 printers include Canon’s patented PgR (Pigment Reaction) technology that enables business users to create commercial quality, compelling documents on plain paper that are especially useful for posters, flyers, and materials Other promotions. Canon’s PgR technology uses 6 cartridges, 5 of which are LUCIA pigment-based color inks plus clear inks that produce very sharp laser quality prints with high color intensity, minimal color bleeding, and print results. PgR also ensures that the document is durable, smudge-proof and waterproof, making it suitable for any kind of business use. LUCIA inks are stored in individual tanks to help reduce business costs. This Printer can print from any computer in the office, which includes built-in Ethernet, a wired LAN interface that allows it to be seamlessly connected to the office network, so that all connected computers can share to all.
Canon PIXMA iX7000 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA iX7000 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA iX7000 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA iX7000 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iX7000 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iX7000 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.