Canon PIXMA iX6820 Driver
Canon PIXMA iX6820 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA iX6820 Wireless Inkjet Printer lets you create high-resolution full-color prints of up to 9600 x 2400 dpi. This printer can even print borderlessly up to 13 x 19″ and produces a 4 x 6″ color photo in about 36 seconds. Plus, with an Ethernet port and Wi-Fi connectivity, more printing and wireless networking options are available. For paper handling, the Canon PIXMA iX6820 printer uses a 150-sheet automatic feeder. Functions with its ability to print with a print speed of 14.5 ipm black and 10.4 ipm color so you can leave without worrying about having to constantly refill paper. In addition, this printer has a 5-color ink configuration that allows excellent color reproduction for your images. Other features include automatic power on and off for power management when the printer is not in use and compatibility with the PIXMA Printing Solutions smartphone application.
Canon PIXMA iX6820 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA iX6820 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA iX6820 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA iX6820 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA iX6820 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.