Canon PIXMA iX6820 Driver
Canon PIXMA iX6820 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA Wireless Inkjet Printer iX6820 printer is the ideal Office, capable of removing everything from 4 x 6 ” ” mailers up to 11 x 17 ” spreadsheet, even the chart presentation 13 x 19 ” that will impress you with its quality. With 9600 x 2400 dpi reaolusi colors maximum, this printer delivers outstanding printing details. And printer PIXMA iX6820 has five individual ink tanks, using 150-sheet auto feeder. Printer function with its ability to print 14.5 ipm in black and color to be HDI 10.4 left him without the worry of having to always refill paper. Other valuable features of PIXMA iX6820 is My Image software Garden. My Image of the Garden puts all your favorite printing features, such as special filters and Full HD Movie Print, in a single software application. This printer also helps organize photos with the calendar view and face recognition. Plus, creative templates in a variety of color combinations and patterns help inspire beauty photos. In addition, it will have access to Creative Park Premium place can download projects and creative and exclusive content.
Canon PIXMA iX6820 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA iX6820 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA iX6820 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA iX6820 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iX6820 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iX6820 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.