Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Driver
Canon MAXIFY MB2020 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon MAXIFY MB2020 wireless multifunction home and office printer, this printer can save time and money can help home business success with wireless printer support and is perfect for wireless mobile printing, scanning, copying and faxing. Delivers sharp, colorful prints of your business documents quickly and can produce resolutions up to 600 x 1200 dpi. Has a print speed of up to 16 ipm for black and 11 ipm for color. This printer can also scan and copy via flatbed/ADF with a CIS scan element and is available with an optical resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. The Canon MAXIFY MB2020 has a 2.5″ LCD screen that allows for convenient monitoring of the status of your machine. Preloaded with a high-speed USB 2.0 connection, it allows you to print professional quality documents, brochures, and more even from your laptop or tablet. Fax capabilities offer high-speed 33.6 kbps which transmits pages in 3 seconds per page for black and 1 minute per page for color.In addition, this printer is equipped with various other functions such as AirPrint, Automatic 2-Sided Printing (Duplex), Automatic Sheet Feeder, MAXIFY Printing Solutions , and Wireless Printing.You can even print wirelessly from various mobile devices using wireless connectivity.
Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon MAXIFY MB2020 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Download Canon MAXIFY MB2020 driver for Windows
Download Canon MAXIFY MB2020 driver for Mac OS
Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Driver Installation
How to install Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon MAXIFY MB2020 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.