Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Driver
Canon MAXIFY MB2020 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon MAXIFY MB2020 has the latest technology Features default wireless automatically connect to help save time so that it can print or scan from anywhere to anywhere. With the feature of a Tablet and Smartphone, USB High-speed, USB Flash memory, Wi-Fi, mobile devices, Google Cloud Print. Clever MAXIFY MB2020 equipped with 250 Sheet paper cassette and high-speed ADF which can hold 50 sheets of paper at once to produce 16 pictures black and 11 colors in a minute. This printer can be connected to the network via Wi-Fi or directly to your computer via USB. I test it through the USB connection with the drivers that are installed on the PC.
Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon MAXIFY MB2020 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Driver Installation
Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon MAXIFY MB2020 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon MAXIFY MB2020 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.