Canon PIXMA MX300 Driver
Canon PIXMA MX300 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MX300 Office All-in-One Inkjet Printer allows you to scan, fax, copy and print photos and documents with one easy machine. This all-in-one printer features a compact, sleek design that can scan vibrant images with color resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, copy images and documents, or print thick, laser-quality text or photos directly from a memory card, camera, DV camcorder, or camera phone in seconds. This printer makes operation even easier, and the Automatic Image Fix feature ensures that every photo is crisp and clear. With this printer you can even send faxes at Super G3 fax speeds in color and black-and-white, and its memory can store 20 speed dial codes and receive 50 incoming pages. The Canon PIXMA MX300 printer has several features such as 2 picoliter ink droplets for fine detail, ChromaLife 100 system and can make photo prints last up to 100 years if stored in archives.
Canon PIXMA MX300 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MX300 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MX300 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MX300 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MX300 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.