Canon PIXMA MX300 Driver
Canon PIXMA MX300 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MX300 canon Inkjet Printer all in one, allows to scan, fax, copy, and print photos and documents with a single machine. The printer features a compact and sleek design that can scan images that are alive with color resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, copy pictures and documents, or print text bold, high-quality text or photos directly from a memory card, camera , DV Camcorder, or camera phone in a matter of seconds. Printer PIXMA MX300 printer had Easy scroll wheel makes it easy to operation, and Automatic Picture Improvement features ensure that every photo is clear and obvious. With this printer, it can even send a fax on fax speed Super G3 colored and black and white, and its memory can store 20 speed dial code and receive 50 incoming pages. Printer PIXMA MX300 have some features like droplets of picoliter sized ink 2 for fine detail, ChromaLife 100 system and can make prints of photos can last up to 100 years old if it is stored in the archive.
Canon PIXMA MX300 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MX300 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MX300 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MX300 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX300 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX300 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.