Canon PIXMA MX922 Driver
Canon PIXMA MX922 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MX922 Printer has wifi and this all in one printer to print and scan just about anywhere. This printer also includes AirPrint, which allows device print wirelessly from iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. Duplex Automatic Document Feeder with 35-sheet Panels and integrated dual function are just some of the features that allow do multi function easily. Printer PIXMA MX922 has 5 individual ink tank means printing and outstanding document efficiency with a choice of black pigment ink tank high yield to print more documents without frequently replacing black ink pigment so that produces a resolution of 9600 x 2400dpi because this printer color inkjet technology already has.
Canon PIXMA MX922 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MX922 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MX922 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX922 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX922 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.