Canon PIXMA MX882 Driver
Canon PIXMA MX882 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MX882 Wireless Inkjet Office all-in-One printer delivers quality, speed and ease of use with amazing built-in wi-fi enabling printing and scanning from anywhere producing documents and photos with a maximum resolution of up to 9600 x 2400dpi, with 1 picoliters and 5 individual ink tank systems. This printer has a Duplex Automatic Document Feeder that can be integrated up to 35-sheets that integrates with fax and scanning, meaning original documents quickly and can increase printing efficiency and productivity, printing in master volumes with Automatic Internal Duplex prints 2-sided documents without having to turn the page manually can reduce your paper consumption by up to 50% with this printer. In addition, with the Canon PIXMA MX882 printer, you can print beautiful borderless photos with quality up to 8.5″ x 11″. Photo printing options have also been expanded to Full HD Full HD Movie Print videos. Turn your favorite HD video clips taken with a compatible Canon EOS or PowerShot Digital SLR camera into beautiful prints, with Canon’s Wi-Fi printing technology and print photos from compatible iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Android devices, and can be enjoyed without Additional computer printing via memory card and compatible with PictBridge, Bluetooth with optional while you easily view images on this printer’s 3.0″ LCD.
Canon PIXMA MX882 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MX882 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Download Canon PIXMA MX882 driver for Windows
Download Canon PIXMA MX882 driver for Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MX882 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MX882 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MX882 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.