Canon PIXMA MX882 Driver
Canon PIXMA MX882 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MX882 printers Wireless Inkjet Office all-in-One presents the quality, speed, and ease of use with amazing internal wi-fi allows printing and scanning from anywhere that produce documents and photos with 9600 x 2400 color DPI maximum, with 1 pikoliter, and 5 individual ink tank system. Printer PIXMA MX882 Duplex Automatic Document Feeder can be integrated up to 35-sheet which integrated faxing and scanning means that the original quickly. This printer can improve the efficiency and productivity of perc, printing in volume master with Automatic Internal Duplex print documents 2 sides without having to flip the page manually may reduce Your paper consumption by up to 50% with printer These. In addition, With the printer PIXMA MX882 can print beautiful borderless photo quality up to a size of 8.5 “x 11 “. Photo printing options have also expanded into video Full HD Full HD Movie Print. change your favorite HD video clips taken with camera Digital SLR Canon EOS or PowerShot compatible into beautiful prints, with Wi-Fi printing technology of Canon and print photos from the iPad, iPhone, compatible, iPod touch and Android devices, and can be enjoyed without additional computer printing via memory card and PictBridge compatible, Bluetooth with optional while you easily see the picture on the LCD 3.0 “this printer.
Canon PIXMA MX882 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MX882 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MX882 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MX882 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX882 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX882 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.