Canon PIXMA MX392 Driver
Canon PIXMA MX392 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The PIXMA MX392 Color All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon prints in black and white at 8.7 ipm, color at 5.0 ipm, and can produce and print a 4 x 6 inch photo in 46 seconds. This printer can also produce color resolutions up to 4800 x 1200dpi. Having the Full HD Movie Printing feature lets you take frames from an HD movie recorded on a compatible EOS, PowerShot, or VIXIA camera or camcorder and print them as still photos. As part of the Chromalife100 system, this printer can produce borderless photos that will last up to 100 years when printed with selected Canon inks and papers and stored in archival-quality photo albums. The PIXMA MX392 inkjet printer can display a scan resolution of up to 1200 x 2400 dpi. Scanning can be started from the computer or from the unit itself. The 30-page automatic document feeder lets you scan, copy, and fax multi-page documents in one step and can handle page sizes up to 8.5 x 14″. Additionally, you can scan directly into Evernote on your computer. Using the built-in in the copy function to duplicate documents and photos. The copier can enlarge or reduce pictures and documents between 25% and 400% of their original size. Other copying features include Gutter Shadow Correction, Borderless Copy, and Auto Document Fix. 33.6 Kbps modem can used to send and receive black and white and color faxes.
Canon PIXMA MX392 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MX392 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Download Canon PIXMA MX392 driver for Windows
Download Canon PIXMA MX392 driver for Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MX392 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MX392 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MX392 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.