Canon PIXMA MX392 Driver
Canon PIXMA MX392 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MX392, inkjet printers all in one which features automatic document feeder 30 sheet-integrated LCD and 2-line help improve functionality and easy to use efisiensidan. Printer PIXMA MX392 is Fast system features Front, which makes it easy to replace the ink and paper from the front of the printer. Maximum color resolution is 4800 x 1200 dpi printing and FINE Kartrik System and efficiency of an exceptional business documents while internal imaging technology ensuring the integrity of the original source is maintained with every copying and scanning. PIXMA MX392 also allows software My Image Garden makes organizing and photo printing fun and easy with face recognition is great, Fun Filters, organization calendars, Automated Layout Suggestions. This printer can print borderless photos, 4 x 6 inches in less than 46 seconds.
Canon PIXMA MX392 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MX392 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MX392 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MX392 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX392 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX392 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.