Canon PIXMA MX310 Driver
Canon PIXMA MX310 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MX310 Office All-In-One is a reliable multifunction printer that is perfect for high-volume home office needs. Exclusive Canon printing, copying, and scanning technologies deliver the highest quality results for business, as well as photo projects. There’s a built-in Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) that holds up to 30 originals, making it easier for you to copy, scan, or fax large documents, and can produce lifelike photos at resolutions up to 4800 x 1200 dpi color. The Canon PIXMA MX310 printer is also fast for printing 4″ x 6″ borderless photos in only about 46 seconds. You can also print photos directly from your digital camera, DV camcorder or camera phone, without a computer, thanks to PictBridge direct printing or the IrDA interface. When you print a document, you’ll get bold, laser-quality text, and the copy will look very close to the original. This printer can also produce scans up to 600 dpi resolution with a bright 48-bit color depth. Plus, it achieves Super G3 fax speeds in color and black-and-white, and its memory can store 20 speed-dial codes and receive up to 50 incoming pages.
Canon PIXMA MX310 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MX310 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MX310 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MX310 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MX310 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.