Canon PIXMA MX310 Driver
Canon PIXMA MX310 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MX310 multi-function printers all in one with the technology of printing, copying, and scanning the exclusive Canon delivers the highest quality prints and in high volume. With the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) default which can accommodate up to 30 original documents, making it easier to copy, scan, or fax large documents, and can produce photos like the original with a resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi color. Printer PIXMA MX310 also quickly print photos without borders 4 “x 6 ” only in about 46 seconds. Apart from that this printer can also print photos directly from a digital camera, DV camcorder or camera phone, without a computer, thanks to PictBridge direct printing or IrDA interface.
Canon PIXMA MX310 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MX310 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MX310 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MX310 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX310 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX310 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.