Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver
Canon PIXMA MX350 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MX350 Wireless Home Office The All-In-One presents versatility to deliver high quality, ease of use and maximum productivity in printing. This printer provides convenience starting with the ability to print or scan wirelessly from anywhere with a built-in wireless connection. A fully integrated 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder means copying or scanning the original quickly so that it can do anything else. This PIXMA MX340 printer by simply inserting a compatible memory card into the default card slot, select the image on the LCD screen, and print. Thanks to the PictBridge connection it can also print photos directly from a USB Flash Drive, digital camera, DV camcorder or camera phone. Plus, it can print from an optional BU-30 wireless Bluetooth unit. This printer has an automatic feeder for copying, scanning, and sending a 35-page fax, and a Super G3 high-speed fax with 20 coded speed dials that store up to 50 pages that enter when receiving ITU-T graphics.
Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MX350 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX350 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX350 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.