Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver
Canon PIXMA MX360 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MX360 printer all in one for printing, copying, scanning and faxing only 2 with 2 cartridges until print color and black and white. By connecting to the computer via USB 2.0 HighSpeed printer has an automatic document feeder that can load up to 30 sheets and feed back of tray 100 sheets. Printer PIXMA MX360 and found that it can print up to 8 pages per minute in black and white. This printer the scanner can handle documents and other media up to 8.5 x 11.7 inches with the ADF can deliver exceptional quality for all your needs.
Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MX360 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX360 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX360 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.