Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver
Canon PIXMA MX360 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MX360 Inkjet Office All-In-One is the right choice for your home or small office. The built-in, fully integrated 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder means fast copying, scanning, and faxing of originals so you can multitask. In addition, the G3’s super high speed Fax ensures efficient communication and thanks to Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, your copies will retain their original integrity. You can also use security features such as password-protected PDFs so you feel safe creating and distributing the most confidential files. While you’ll enjoy printing borderless, photo lab quality prints up to 8.5″ x 11″, your photo printing options now extend to Full HD video. Full HD Movie Print turns your favorite HD movie clips taken with a compatible Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot camera into beautiful photo prints. Enjoy additional printing capabilities without a computer via optional PictBridge and Bluetooth. Plus, for those of you who want to get creative and customize your own web layouts, Easy-WebPrint EX lets you crop, edit, and organize your own web layouts so you can print what you want, whenever you want from the web. Enjoy print speeds of 8.4 ipm in mono or 4.8 ipm color. Printing borderless photos measuring 10 x 15 cm can also be printed in approximately 43 seconds. Canon’s FINE ink technology delivers resolutions up to 4800 x 1200 dpi ensuring vivid, sparkling photos plus business documents with exceptional clarity.
Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MX360 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MX360 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.