Canon PIXMA MX372 Driver
Canon PIXMA MX372 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MX372 all-in-One Color Inkjet Printer for high-quality Office photo deal with functions of Office documents in 1 compact unit. PIXMA MX372 print to black and colored HDI 8.7 5.0 ipm color. High color resolution of 4800 dpi printer and ink droplets 2.0 small pl give high quality results. Thanks to the kompatibilitasnya with a variety of photo paper, it’s easy to print the mold without direct-quality frame at home from your computer with the bundled software, including the Easy-PhotoPrint EX, guiding through the process of printing photos, including touch-up and correction of images. PIXMA printer ChromaLife100 system MX372 System combines the FINE print head technology enhanced with genuine Canon photo paper and ink options for photos of the beautiful infinity that will last up to 100 years when stored in a archive-quality photo album. Easily copy, scan, and send fax documents without having to load it one page each time, with a 30-sheet ADF is fully integrated,
Canon PIXMA MX372 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MX372 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MX372 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MX372 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX372 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX372 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.