Canon PIXMA MX420 Driver
Canon PIXMA MX420 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MX420 wireless inkjet printer is an all-in-one multifunction printer that supports standard USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity as well as printing via Wi-Fi. In addition to wireless printing from a computer, you can print from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android phone. This printer is equipped with a 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder-to copy, scan, and fax quickly, to have Super G3 high-speed fax for fast communication. This printer can also print directly from your memory card so you can browse through the photos on the card using the printer’s LCD, making it easy to choose which ones to print. The Canon PIXMA MX420 printer is very good at providing this quality achieved with a resolution of up to 4800 x 1200dpi colors thanks to Canon Full-photolithography. Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with patented print head, ink droplets as small as a 2pl shot providing outstanding quality and detail to documents and photos. This printer’s ChromaLife100+ system combines enhanced FINE printhead technology with genuine Canon photo paper and ink options for beautiful borderless images that will last up to 100 years when stored in quality archival photo albums.
Canon PIXMA MX420 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MX420 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MX420 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MX420 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MX420 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.