Canon PIXMA MX452 Driver
Canon PIXMA MX452 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MX452 Wireless Inkjet Photo all-in-One delivers superior quality and easy playback, for large volume printing. Using Wi-fi the printer is able to print and scan anywhere from computers and mobile devices, including those compatible with AirPrint, which allows the device to print wirelessly from an iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. The integrated 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder speeds up fax copying and sending capabilities, while the FastFront system makes changing ink and paper easy and convenient. With Easy WebPrint EX you can easily collect and combine multiple web pages to create and print. The FINE Cartridge system means printing outstanding business documents and efficiency so that this multifunction printer can provide up to 4800 x 1200 resolution resolution, the ChromaLife100 system includes this system which combines FINE print head technology enhanced with Canon original photo and inkjet paper opting for infinity shooting beautiful photos that will last up to 100 years when stored in an album quality photo archive.
Canon PIXMA MX452 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MX452 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MX452 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MX452 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MX452 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.