Canon PIXMA MX452 Driver
Canon PIXMA MX452 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MX452, Wireless Inkjet Photo all-in-One delivers superior quality and ease of playing, for printing in large volumes. Can this printer with Wi-fi manner, to print and scan anywhere from computers and mobile devices, including AirPrint-compatible, which allows device print wirelessly from iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. With the Automatic Document Feeder 30 sheet-integrated speed up copying and delivery capabilities of fax, while FastFront system makes replacement ink and paper become easy and convenient. With Easy WebPrint EX can easily collect and combine, some web pages to create and print. FINE Cartridge system means printing a document a remarkable business and efficiency so that the printer PIXMA MX452 can provide a resolution of 4800 x 1200 maximum color resolution, this printer ChromaLife100 system already has this system combines FINE print head technology-enhanced with photo paper and inkjet Canon original chosen to photograph the beautiful infinity that will last up to 100 years when stored in a photo album-quality archive.
Canon PIXMA MX452 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MX452 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MX452 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MX452 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX452 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX452 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.